Sunday, January 3, 2010

My Wonderful Provider



What with all the festivities and celebrations and birthdays and shopping... it was the end of the month.. and I had no money... The Spirit of God said... The Lord shall provide... and by faith I waited for a few days.. wanting nothing.. all my needs and wants provided... but.. being human... gave birth to Ishmael... borrowed 500 bucks..

Deuteronomy 15:6
For the LORD thy God blesseth thee, as he promised thee: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, but thou shalt not
borrow; and thou shalt reign over many nations, but they shall not reign over thee.

However, the very next day... Saturday night.. something prompted me to look in my laptop bag.. and a thought came to mind.. what if I find a 500 Rupee note? That would be a miracle of God.. for I never keep money in my laptop bag.. and sure enough.. .in the inner most pocket of the laptop bag.. there was a folded envelope with 600 rupees in it!

When did I keep it in? How did I forget about it? How did I go and search just there just then????

Matthew 21:22 : And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

If only we believe and trust... Our God is a Mighty God!!

2 Samuel 22:31
As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all them that
trust in him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Punches